Caffeine Sci-Fi Horror Adventure Indiegogo

Spoiler:

In the end, you find out your sister is a space lesbian, and ran off her girlfriend's planet.

Environments remind me of Enemy Zero. Unfortunately while that game had genuine creep factor and feelings of dread, this game looks to be nothing but jump scares.

Looks dumb. Empty space station with nothing in it whatsoever, followed by random scary music playing and the light abruptly shutting off. Genius.

As is, it's a bunch of (reasonably solid) art that's being partially tugged along by a powerhouse engine. There's not really any meat or game to it... and I need more of that to be on board. I can't even say for sure if something meaningful will materialize as is, or if it's merely doomed to staying what is effectively just a cool environment.

As is, it's a bunch of (reasonably solid) art that's being partially tugged along by a powerhouse engine. There's not really any meat or game to it... and I need more of that to be on board. I can't even say for sure if something meaningful will materialize as is, or if it's merely doomed to staying what is effectively just a cool environment.

True.

I've played with UE4 and I can say that it is kinda hard to make something that is not awesome looking. So really, this comes down to whether the game play is good or not.

You nailed it. It's a good foundation for a game but they still have yet to build else anything upon it.

Meh, they created a space station in an engine that makes it stupidly easy. Horror isn't scary anymore, play a couple games, watch a couple movies and assume you have seen the rest, because they are all the damn same.

Back