Dead Island 2 Official Trailer Released

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Yager Development, the present developer for Dead Island 2, has released a long awaited updated trailer as a follow up to the debut trailer released in 2011. Dead Island is due to be released in spring 2015 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC platforms.

Ahahahaha... awesome. I wanna play the first one now.

That right there is a good trailer!

Hmm, so the first one was much worse than the trailer. This trailer is nowhere near as good as the first trailer, and if it is proportionately worse to a similar degree, this should be heading into aliens colonial marines territory.

Dead Islands always have good trailers. The first one was Probably the best i've ever seen.

So that guy got bit by a zombie on the back of his hand and the zombie let it go at that, then the guy thought going for a jog would be good?

Hmm, so the first one was much worse than the trailer. This trailer is nowhere near as good as the first trailer, and if it is proportionately worse to a similar degree, this should be heading into aliens colonial marines territory.

This trailer is much better than the first. The trailer for first game made it look like it was going to be a serious and solemn affair... which couldn't have been further from the truth. Dead Island 1 was ridiculous.

At least this trailer is oozing humor and ridiculousness... which perfectly describes the games.

Zombies and vampires are the stupidest, most boring cliches in entertainment.

I hate this type of stupid numbering of games. Why didn't they just call it 3 or give it some other name. This is the 3rd game in the series. You have Dead Island, then you have Dead Island: Riptide. Now you have 2.

I enjoyed the first game. The Ryder White DLC gave a massive change of context to the game which I am not sure if that was brought up in the start of Riptide or not. I haven't had time to actually play riptide even though I bought it during a steam sale some time back. I was planning on starting on that this week.

I will probably pick this game up also when it comes out. Will probably wait for a game of the year edition thought with all the DLC and stuff though. Unless they add something that makes me want to get it closer to day one.

Doesn't look like a bite to me. Maybe contracted by other means.

So that guy got bit by a zombie on the back of his hand and the zombie let it go at that, then the guy thought going for a jog would be good?

I think the basis of this game is its going to be the zombie plague has spread through another means through the population, I am guessing entirely it has to do with that bionic implant that fell out of his right bicep

Zombies and vampires are the stupidest, most boring cliches in entertainment.

I disagree. That crown belongs too the slew of military FPS games that flood the market every year.

Fantastic trailer! I am eagerly awaiting this game.

Dead Islands always have good trailers. The first one was Probably the best i've ever seen.

The game wasn't. It was alright content wise but what a buggy pile of shit.

I've never played this series. But did i hear Jack Black or did i not? I'm pretty sure i did! haha

I've never played this series. But did i hear Jack Black or did i not? I'm pretty sure i did! haha

It clearly sounds just like him, but it's not him. He actually did an AMA the other day and somebody asked him if it was in fact him, and he said it was not. Unless of course he's lying to us to keep the mystery going.

I enjoyed the first one. The combat did get a bit repetitive, but it was fun nonetheless.

Only thing with the new trailer... a roller skating zombie? Really now?

Back