Ten Minute Watch Dogs 101 Trailer

How long will this game be ? seems like they put some sort of story in there that supposed to connect everything you do, and I also can't get over the fact that every trailer that they put out after the first E3 one is making the game look more and more Console-sh and in a bad way, the old gen console way also driving and car physics looks absolutely crap.

if they can make the PC version shine... as iin look pretty, actually USE my crossfire 290s, and play like a darker techier version of GTA... than I can see myself spending 50 bucks on this.

Speaking for myself... my interest took a nosedive when they announced, proudly, that this game would include over 100 minigames.

I was intrigued when the first preview came out but this won't be a pre-order or day one for me.

The new Batman by Rocksteady however, will pre-order as soon as I possibly can.

Looks good, but I don't buy games day one anymore. I'm going to wait for reviews and perhaps general community outrage. Depending on that I might pick it up, or wait until I can get it cheap in a steam sale.

Looks decent enough. I'll wait and see how it turns out then pick an Nvidia code up on the [H]forums or snag it on sale. My backlog is long enough where I am just getting around to playing Rage so I have plenty to keep my occupied in the mean time.

Pre-Ordered it last year, but have been trying very hard not to watch any of these trailers etc. in case they cause me to regret it...:rolleyes:

I was intrigued when the first preview came out but this won't be a pre-order or day one for me.

The new Batman by Rocksteady however, will pre-order as soon as I possibly can.

Why? It'll be available day one. There is no reason to pre-order anything.

Haven't been inspired by any of the trailers or previews so far. For a game receiving so much hype, I'm feeling extraordinarily underwhelmed.

INB4 Bomb

So sick of these lazy and uninspired 'AAA" games developed with PS3/360 in mind. Either make it for current gen (PS4/Wii U/XBone/PC) or previous gen, not both! Enough with the half-assed multiplats already...

If Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2 are anything to go by, Watch Dogs will be a vapid, repetitive borefest that won't be any good until the sequel.

This game needs Steam Workshop support and a mod community. Without that I'll just grab a code off a Nvidia GPU.

Looks pretty good actually. If the openness of the hacking is as complete as the video suggest this could be very interesting.

Also, this is a new franchise, so I'm not surprised people are cautious about a 1st day purchase.

I have a few friends involved with this game and trust me when I say UBI has mobilized some of their best talent to work on this. Give it the chance it deserves, you may be surprised.

Then again, their company is driven by its share holders, this means artists rarely get the chance to do things right (they are asked to cut corners constantly) but... I know that UBI really went all in with this one. Hope it doesn't crash and burn or it'll be a while before they deviate from their usual business practices again.

Will see what happens. Keep an open mind. :cool:

I had an open mind back in 2012 when they showed it off at E3. However, more and more of this that I see, the more and more disinterested I get.

The biggest thing for me is that it seems that they have continuously dumbed it down. Not just the graphics, but the game play, to make it easier in general. I was looking for something a bit more challenging and aimed more for adults with a brain instead of just the general mass of idiots.

I understand that a balance needs to be made for it to make money, but just once can I have one that is skewed away from the dumbing down, instead of always showing off and promising stuff, only to fail to deliver? ...And I got off on a rant, sorry about that.

This is the first game I have pre-ordered in a long ass time, and since GTA V isn't on PC yet, this is probably as good as it's going to get for a while when it comes to modern day open world games.

The robot spider tank part of the video did look like it would be pretty fun to raise hell with. I really hope the PC version has some elevated graphic options compared to the consoles. But if not, as long as it's fun or entertaining, I'll play the hell out of it anyways.

only mildly related -- but why the fuck does ANYONE preorder anything these days? In the days of digital downloading there really aren't any limitations on getting the game anymore. Sprinkle on the fact there haven't been any REALLY good games that were so awesome they caused lines and zero stock situations.

Why give a company an interest free loan for 2 years?

only mildly related -- but why the fuck does ANYONE preorder anything these days? In the days of digital downloading there really aren't any limitations on getting the game anymore. Sprinkle on the fact there haven't been any REALLY good games that were so awesome they caused lines and zero stock situations.

Why give a company an interest free loan for 2 years?

I do pre-order once in a while....generally on Amazon.
If they give a discount for ordering another game, and I was going to buy it anyway.....it's a nice way to save 10 dollars.
That is my only motivation. I never order special editions or any of that stuff.

This game is not interesting enough. Going to wait for reviews of the released product.:D

Trailer made me want to go to sleep, looked promising at first not so much now, whats with all the mini-games? collecting coins across the city, its not Mario.

I haven't been keeping up with this game, but whats the actual story? from the trailer it just looks like there isn't a story you can just go round do what you want, itll be a yawn fest after an hour.

Back