HyperX Memory Supports New Intel Processors, Chipset

HardOCP News

[H] News
HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its three memory product lines: FURY, Genesis and Predator, offer a series of dual-channel kits compatible with the new Intel® fourth-generation Core™ i5 and i7 processors and Intel 9 series chipset. HyperX worked closely with leading motherboard partners to guarantee compatibility and the highest performance.

Compatible Intel HyperX memory is available in frequencies ranging from 1333MHz to 2800MHz, and in various combinations from 8GB to 32GB in kits of two and four. A complete list of dual-channel compatible kits is available here. HyperX memory is 100-percent tested and backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.

This is DDR3 correct?

I always thought Kingston was one of the best manufacturers, Crucial was good too but now they suck after I received not 2 but 4 DOA sets of RAM from them.

Thing is Kingston is too expensive now, I use Gskill lately and couldn't be more impressed.

How is this useless press release[H] worthy? Are the editors THAT hard-up for page filler?

I would expect mainstream memory producers to support the latest processors, is this really news?
The thread title/content should at minimum address the specific memory types that Intels newest CPUs will use.
If it means HyperX DDR4 only or a broader spectrum, that should be made clear.
I already have HyperX memory, I dont see that being much use despite the thread title.

Nice to already see some QVL players on new MoBo products.

How is this useless press release[H] worthy? Are the editors THAT hard-up for page filler?

You are at liberty to create your own threads...if you feel you can do better, then give it a whirl.

I wish they'd bring down the voltage to 1.5V on the faster products. 1.65V is too hot on Haswell's IMC without WC.

Back