Electronic Arts Reports Financial Results

HardOCP News

[H] News
Electronic Arts Inc. today announced preliminary financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2014. Full-year non-GAAP EPS and operating cash flow doubles year-over-year. “Electronic Arts delivered outstanding results in fiscal year 2014. Most importantly, we produced hit games, innovative digital content and services, and amazing entertainment for our players around the world,” said Chief Executive Officer Andrew Wilson. “It was a transformative year for EA in a dynamic year for our industry, and I’m even more excited for the new experiences we will deliver in fiscal year 2015 and beyond.”

They did great? I guess its time to move onto brokefield 5!

Guess EA is delivering what gamers want!

Can't argue with results like that.

Battlefield 4 initial sales, and Titanfall, saved the CEO's ass basically.

Guess EA is delivering what gamers want!

Can't argue with results like that.
Maximizing profit by any means necessary v. delivering what gamers want aren't really the same thing.

non-GAAP means nothing to me. So they basically can recognize revenue in anyway they want since they aren't following GAAP. Annoys me. If I cared I would actually review the financials to see where they are deviating from GAAP.

Maximizing profit by any means necessary v. delivering what gamers want aren't really the same thing.

Oh, EA with their contract work, and generally miserable working conditions for all lower rung positions is to be hated for sure. Makes places like WB affiliated studios a dream to work for by comparison.

At any rate... people are still buying their crap by the truckload apparently. So, it seems to be working, nothing will change until it doesn't work.

Back