High Tech Underwear Protect Your Privates

Dang, Good thing I'm old enough to not want anymore kids! Fry Baby Fry!

What if some of the silver threads break and make your dick look like a brick of shredded wheat?

I say we post some some selfies of our balls and post them to his FB page.

With laptops, it's the heat that's affecting your junk and not the miniscule amount of radiation.

all the cool guys are wearing gold threaded banana hammocks

silver!? pfffffftttt...

Well, being a Brit he is starting with 1/10th the sperm count of Americans. :cool:

But the most important thing to consider is, stop stuffing you phone down you pants to make chicks think your dick is bigger, dumbass. :rolleyes::eek:

The study was only conducted with iDevice users. That alone explains the low sperm count.

Waste of silver, if you ask me. Are they somehow going to recycle the silver? No, people are just going to toss them when they wear out. Gigantic waste of money for no real health benefits.

Waste of silver, if you ask me. Are they somehow going to recycle the silver? No, people are just going to toss them when they wear out. Gigantic waste of money for no real health benefits.

No resource is too precious to be used to protect my boys.

I just watched a commercial for Tommy Copper underwear. The copper threads make you feel good unless there is a thunder storm!

Ok. What's with the fapping noise starting at 1:27

Back