Corsair H75 CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you looking for an easy way to add watercooling to your system, Hardware Secrets says the Corsair H75 CPU cooler is up to the task.

The manufacturer describes the H75 as a compact liquid cooling system, aimed on users who want to take advantage of the flexibility of a liquid cooling system that can be installed inside cases not supporting big, high-end air coolers. As with any sealed liquid cooling system, the H75 comes with the coolant liquid pre-filled inside the loop (block, radiator, pump, and hoses).

I've got two working to cool two E5-2695's, and they happen to keep it under 70C with all threads working [H]ard with BOINC tasks. Super recommended.

I've often looked to replace my H60, but every time I check out benchmarks on other AIO liquid coolers, they all seem to perform marginally different. My H60 keeps my i5-3570K OC'd to 4.6 a nice low temp even under full load for a long period of time. At least in the few benches I've looked at, moving up to something like an H100i looks like it would only shave off 5 degrees or so. Forgive my ignorance on this, but I just don't really see the point between all the various Corsair "H" lines.

Back