Brand new XFX R9 280X DD, 5 day old gigabyte 7970 X3 - selling at Amazon prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allen5055

[H]ard|Gawd
I've bought 3 cars from Amazon, but just today, even before my XFX cards arrived, I finally got the cards I really wanted, the MSI R9 280X gaming. I already have two of those and they do the best hash, so I'd rather have four identical cards in the rig.

The two XFX cards arrive tomorrow and I will either return them or sell them here since I got an awesome price which is hard to find and I figured I'd give the chance to some fellow HardForum members before they go back. I will sell the XFX cards for $350 each plus shipping unopened and brand new. Boxes are still sealed! It would be much better for me to sell these both in a unit to minimize shipping/delivery hassle.
Also, according to the amazon page, these cards each have a copy of BF4!!!! That's easily worth $20-25. I'm not going to promise that because I haven't opened the boxes, but from what the Amazon page says, it comes with a code you register on the XFX website.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FSC5N66/ref=ox_ya_os_product

The Gigabyte 7970 I bought last week from Amazon for $390 after tax. It simply cost more than the XFX cards when I bought it. I'm asking for exactly what I bought it for, plus shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008WAMV3Y/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My zip code is 06511. If I ship these, the buyer will determine the shipping method including insurance and pay exactly the shipping cost. Rather than everyone sending me PM's to ask how much shipping is, please look it up yourself. I just received the cards. Box is 8.5"x7.5"x14.5" Weight is 106 oz.

If you live in NYC, Jersey, or Connecticut I would be happy to drop them off in person or meet you somewhere. Depends on how hard it is to get there... I don't want to drive into Manhattan for instance.

My heatware
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=80133

I only sell to people with established heatware. About a year ago I got completely screwed over on Amazon gift cards I bought from someone with not much heat.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That 280x is tempting, great price... and to know I'm local too haha. I'll definitely keep this bookmarked!

How local are you? If I don't get someone that wants to buy these by next week I'm going to return them.

My friend has 4 XFX 280's and he says that they are very quiet and stable when hashing.

I'm in NYC, Queens to be exact.

Oh, I'm going to Queens tomorrow and next weekend. That would be very convenient. Let me know if you want to buy them soon because I've had like 2 other people message me already and I'm sure I'll hear from more at these prices.

bump. I have about 10 people interested. What I'm looking for at this point is someone that wants both cards, is willing to pay exactly what I asked including shipping and insurance, and has really good heatware.

First person that meets all of those criteria or is local, I will sell to.

I just received the cards. Box is 8.5"x7.5"x14.5" Weight is 106 oz

MOD EDIT
Watch the bumps..they need to be 6 hours apart....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back