Zynga Tests Bitcoin Payments for Online Games

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Each week another company or corporation adds validity to Bitcoin currency by adopting its usage. This week Zynga announced that it would be testing payment options using Bitcoin currency to make in-game purchases.

Zynga has for years offered the ability for players to buy in-game assets and upgrades using their credit cards and PayPal, as well as Facebook local currency, but Zynga admits that Bitcoin has now become too big for it ignore.

Now that's interesting. Anyone have a list of companies that accept bitcoin currency?

Wow, I had no idea that BitCoins was that accepted.

zynga ... validity...

can those two word be in the same sentence?

zynga ... validity...

can those two word be in the same sentence?

no they can't but the fact gyft.com lets you very quickly get the money over to sears or amazon or target gift cards sure helps me out a ton. They seem to have the same pricing as coinbase if I were to cash out straight to my account but instead of waiting for days I can instantly buy stuff I want on amazon or I've even bought target gift cards while I was shopping once I filled my cart up and handed my phone to the checkout person to scan and BOOM on demand had the money over to where I could buy my goods. If amazon ends up taking the payments directly the world currency is instantly dead to me for anything outside of paying utility bills. Just wait though coinbase will sooner or later setup a bill pay service

Back