• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommended Z77 board for an i7-3770 (non-K)

octoberasian

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
4,081
Looking to upgrade my current board.

Requirements:
Budget: $200 and lower
Form factor: ATX preferred, mATX is fine too

Minimum of 3 PCI-e x1 slots (or a combination of x1 and three x16 slots would work as well)
Minimum of 6 total SATA connectors; 8 preferred​

I don't overclock, so not a big priority.
 
Well, narrowed it down between an ASUS P8Z77-V PRO and a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H. Which is a better board? I can find a P8Z77-V Deluxe for the same price as the PRO on eBay as well.

If there are better boards than either of these two, I'm open to suggestions.
 
I'd try to find a Maximus Extreme V or AsRock Z77 Formula in the used marketplace, or put up a WTB thread.
 
Back
Top