There's Finally An iOS 7 Jailbreak

HardOCP News

[H] News
All you iPhone users out there wanting to liberate your phone from the constraints of Apple can finally do so with iOS 7 Jailbreak.

This Jailbreak is untethered, so reboots will be normal, it's Mac or PC, and the process should work for any iDevice running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4. As usual you should proceed with caution and remember that there's always a risk of bricking your phone if something goes wrong. But if you've been waiting three months for this moment, go forth and tweak to your heart's content.

Thanks for posting this Steve. I'm stuck on an iPhone5 until my contract expires and this will help tons.

One of my icrap fan boi friends told me this was a very controversial jail brake. For whatever reasons...

When hipsters get angry...

sweet. been looking forward to this. hopefully people will get to putting up some good stuff in cydia. io7 is nice, I like what they've added (which were all jailbreak apps at one point IMO).

sweet. been looking forward to this. hopefully people will get to putting up some good stuff in cydia. io7 is nice, I like what they've added (which were all jailbreak apps at one point IMO).
meant to add, I hope they find a way to fade the dock background color...that alone would make the jailbreak worth it to me.

iOS 7 killed whatever love I had for Apple. I am still impressed that they shipped a laggy UI without batting an eye.

Official Chinese version of evasi0n comes bundled with a tool that spams Cydia repos & allows you to install cracked apps.

Not really malware, just "unsupported" repositories if I understand it right. But since nothing is really IOS7 ready anyway, I don't think that's a major threat.

Statistically iDevice users use their devices far more often than Android/Windows users and are also statistically happier with their devices. The butthurt is certainly strong in Android users these days.

I'm no "fan boi" but, I went from a Droid 2 to an Iphone 4s almost 2 years ago and it's still going strong (aside from needing a new battery now) and I've been nothing but happy with it. I haven't liked droids since.. they just seem slow and cluttered interface wise.

I'm no "fan boi" but, I went from a Droid 2 to an Iphone 4s almost 2 years ago and it's still going strong (aside from needing a new battery now) and I've been nothing but happy with it. I haven't liked droids since.. they just seem slow and cluttered interface wise.

Yeah I have an iphone 5 bc my wife insisted. It works fine and in not sure why I'd even want to jailbreak. I like that it's secure, more secure than shopping at target anyway. I would prefer a samsung galaxy device but I'd rather have an iphone than droid. I'll never buy the droid line.

This jailbreak contains, Pirate app store, incompatible software, unstable software, hacked software and possibly malware.

I would STAY AWAY.

Also note this jailbreak lets a Chinese company that calls itself 360 remote login to you iDevice as root so they can do anything.

This jailbreak contains, Pirate app store, incompatible software, unstable software, hacked software and possibly malware.

I would STAY AWAY.

If you ever played around with any previous jailbreak, all but the last are kinda norms. Pirated store is weird, but I've put less than honest repo's in my cydia before so I can't say much. The malware threat is only a maybe at this point.

Also note this jailbreak lets a Chinese company that calls itself 360 remote login to you iDevice as root so they can do anything.

There is no source code so this is hypothetical as far as I have read (But would be glad to be proven wrong as that would be the point that gets me to revert)

There is no source code so this is hypothetical as far as I have read (But would be glad to be proven wrong as that would be the point that gets me to revert)

Several people have detected their device sending data from their iDevice to a remote server, the Taig has root access to your device, it is installed on all devices, even english ones, just on english ones it is hidden.

If you mush have the jailbreak, restore your phone, change apple account password (as it has likely been compromised) then use this version:

https://twitter.com/Dirk_Gently/status/414863137939406848

This guy removed the Taig app from the jailbreak so it cannot be installed.

Here is the patch he used to remove it: https://gist.github.com/samdmarshall/8edb5e246fcbb09ce6e7

I unfortunately might fit under the fanboi category (iPod, iPhone, iPad Air, MBP owner). I just like Apple's products. Are they pricey? Sure, but I find the products worth it and of value to me. My one experience with Android was dreadful. The device was slow, crashy, and google play was run amuck with awful software. I immediately switched back to an iPhone the moment my contract was up and eBayed the Android.

Several people have detected their device sending data from their iDevice to a remote server, the Taig has root access to your device, it is installed on all devices, even english ones, just on english ones it is hidden.

If you mush have the jailbreak, restore your phone, change apple account password (as it has likely been compromised) then use this version:

https://twitter.com/Dirk_Gently/status/414863137939406848

This guy removed the Taig app from the jailbreak so it cannot be installed.

Here is the patch he used to remove it: https://gist.github.com/samdmarshall/8edb5e246fcbb09ce6e7

fudge. looks like a restore is in my future. thanks for the heads up.

Back