Steam Halloween Sale

Is anything new on sale???

It makes me wonder why anybody would pay full price for anything older than 3 months...

I already have anything I would want from the list, but there are some pretty good deals available.
Is anything new on sale???
Click the link. It only takes a minute to scan the titles.

I either have them or willing to wait... a few good deals tho for sure

Just bought a bunch of games.

Typing of the Dead FTW.

Knowing Infestation Survivor Stories ... story... is it really not worth 3.75 ? TBH i did not care for Day Z due to its glitchy run like hell zombies

picked up fallout 3 complete and new vegas. never played the DLC. I was going to install fallout 3 from disk but left it at my parents house on accident and microsoft wont let me download it from live anymore.

I'm at work right now so I can't see for certain, but does the Bioshock franchise include Infinite? I assume it would. Is it a season pass per chance? I assume not so much on that aspect.

I'm at work right now so I can't see for certain, but does the Bioshock franchise include Infinite? I assume it would. Is it a season pass per chance? I assume not so much on that aspect.

I only see the Bioshock+Bioshock 2 bundle(for $10). Don't see a full franchise one.

Knowing Infestation Survivor Stories ... story... is it really not worth 3.75 ? TBH i did not care for Day Z due to its glitchy run like hell zombies
If you' meant to say "War Z" instead of "Day Z", they're the same game. War Z was just renamed to Infestation: Survival Stories after getting sued by the trademark owners of World War Z.

If you're talking about the ARMA2 mod, Day Z, disregard this :)

Hmmm thinking about picking up Rise of the Triad ...

Do it man. I bought it at launch ant it's well worth it. The game is a blast, and though movement speed may shock you at first, you'll get used to it in 30 minutes.

Back