MS Reveals New Xbox 360 Holiday Hardware and Game Bundles

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Yep, you read that right, Xbox 360 bundles for the holidays. Microsoft hasn’t given up on the idea of selling both the Xbox One and the 360 simultaneously for as long as they can.

Microsoft revealed the Xbox 360 2013 holiday game and hardware bundles it is offering for those of you who have yet to purchase a console, or want to get one for a friend.

If it's a cold winter, they can sell them as heaters.

But there is still the warranty problem...

Well, I think it would be downright idiotic of them not to keep pushing the 360. The PS4 and Xbox One won't have a significant library built up yet. Plus, die-shrinks and figuring out how to stop major issues like the RROD are bonuses too. So far, my Halo 4 edition slim has done well, and I think the Slim and E versions benefit from the lessons Microsoft learned with the earlier itinerations.

$250 for the 4GB-Kinect bundle, with 2 free games.

If this drops to $199 for black Friday, I just might have to buy one.

I know I'll have mine running 24/7 in the computer room. And an old CRT HDTV. Fuck central air.

Not sure where you are at in the US -- here in N. Texas - I'm looking forward to a cold winter so i can crank my three 7970's all day every day and get "free" heat.

Sometimes I wish I lived up north for cooler weather all the time -- but I love my guns and my cheap electricity too much. 8 cents per kWh :) yay!

of course they are going to keep selling the 360! They will do everything in their power to make money regardless of which device they sell! They don't care... they just want your cash! Hell at this point its probably more profit in the older one then the newer one. Plus they know they'll get another sale out of you once you realise the "one" is out a few months down the road when his mates say they've got the new fangled console.

The Xbone and 360 should be very compatible. In the US, they both run off 120vac 60hz, and plug into most televisions.

As far as games go, the Xbone uses square DVD's and the 360 uses round ones ...

Back