Rockets + Frogs = Cool Photo of the Day

Frog's everywhere will be talking about how Jim Green Wart set the jump record. :p

I've got a recipe for blackened frog (slightly edited quote from Muppet Treasure Island).

How the hell did he get there? Jump down from the top?

Probably died when he hit the ground anyway, assuming the flames didn't fry him. He should have hung on for the ride.

How the hell did he get there? Jump down from the top?

Probably died when he hit the ground anyway, assuming the flames didn't fry him. He should have hung on for the ride.

Probably in the pool of water at the bottom of the launch pad.

I imagine this will make excellent fodder for making image macros. "Fuck this shit, I'm out of here!" Et cetera.

1LVZZmF.gif

lol if you guys go to the Kennedy space center they will tell you something like every living creature within a 3 mile radius of the launch is killed by the sound. But anyhow they consider the Kennedy space center a nature reserve.

lol if you guys go to the Kennedy space center they will tell you something like every living creature within a 3 mile radius of the launch is killed by the sound. But anyhow they consider the Kennedy space center a nature reserve.
Talk bout ironic.

I can't believe that no one's posted:
That's one small hop for a frog, one giant leap for frogkind.
:p

these rockets generally run on h2 and o2, no?

i'd imagine only taste would be some really clean water...

This is a Minotaur V, based off the "Peacekeeper" ICBMs. Missiles are typically solid fueled, nuclear missiles are no exception. No O2/H2 boosters here.

Back