Google Co-Founder Affair Raises Ethical Issues

HardOCP News

[H] News
Wait, are you trying to tell me that a woman (other than his wife) actually slept with Google Glass guy? I find that hard to believe. In before the Google Glass "pics or shens" comments start flying. ;)

Google has confirmed that Brin, who owns about $21 billion worth of Google stock, is splitting from his wife of six years, Anne Wojcicki, CEO of 23andMe. Valleywag reported that Brin has been involved with Amanda Rosenberg, the product marketing manager for Google Glass. AllThingsD confirmed that Brin was involved with an unnamed Google employee.

You know what they say ... "Don't dip your pen in company ink" :) ... this one is extra weird because of the Android manager leaving who was also in a relationship with the same women ... who knew that Google could be such a Peyton Place :D

the woman looks like she's been sleeping around with a lot of high level executives trying to secure that golden egg...

They bring up Mark Hurd, but I think almost everyone would now agrees that HP would have been better off not firing him.

Was there ever a time when we trusted google? I can't remember.

But ... But ... they have that "Do no Evil" slogan and everything ... we must trust them ... besides, now we know that having affairs is not Evil since Google does it :cool:

Hope ol Sergey got a really tight pre-nup, that would suck if he had to give up half of his ownership of Google. Hopefully she'll just be happy that "her company" was funded by Google initially and be done with it.

First off, he found a woman willing to both marry and live with him for six years who is also good looking and brilliant. This new chick looks like she's been rode hard and put to be wet quite a few times if you know what I mean. Anne Wojcicki, I am free if you're interested!

"Oh, she looks fine. I'm not getting any leathery whore vibes from her."

Dude, she was banging Barra before Brin - apparently at the same time for a while. Then they force Barra to resign and now she's with Brin. Oh, and she moved from England to the US and was made "marketing director" for Google glass within 7 months. Yeah....

"Oh, she looks fine. I'm not getting any leathery whore vibes from her."

Dude, she was banging Barra before Brin - apparently at the same time for a while. Then they force Barra to resign and now she's with Brin. Oh, and she moved from England to the US and was made "marketing director" for Google glass within 7 months. Yeah....

Dang, she has had sex with at least 2 people?! That's fucked up.

It's a $22B divorce, as they do not have a pre-nup. And she'll get 1/2, i.e., $11B

his wife is ugly and old though. No wonder he's screwing some younger staff member. Tiger Wood's wife only get $500M, this makes Tiger Wood's wife settlement looks like petty cash

It's a $22B divorce, as they do not have a pre-nup. And she'll get 1/2, i.e., $11B

Your source? I have read at 3 different places that there indeed a prenuptial in place..For example, the quote below from Yahoo Finance..

The technology blog AllThingsD on Wednesday was the first to report of the couple's living apart. Brin and Wojcicki, who have two children and who have a prenuptial agreement, are not yet legally separated, the report said.

Personally, I think it's a downgrade...besides a woman who knows you are married and sleeps with you anyway will screw you over later on down the road.

Two CEOs who live and breathe their companies. Things like this are inevitable

how the fuck is this news? I could give a shit what someone at some tech company does in the bedroom.

make with the cool shit that lights up and draws fast polygons. this isn't tmz and shit

jesus

Definable an upgrade in the looks department, I don't think he needs to care about how much money the girl has, both should be smart. None of this has anything to do with how he performs his job. I would expect this to be extremely common CEO behavior, more of a, CEO of course he hit it.

Your source? I have read at 3 different places that there indeed a prenuptial in place..For example, the quote below from Yahoo Finance..

CNBC today said there is no pre-nup

If you look at his wife's face, you can tell she's not the kind who swallow when she gives head :D

Nobody knows the truth about his marriage except him and his wife.

Did the affair wreck the marriage, or did the marriage crash and the affair started.

Did his wife have an affair first?

If he had a wandering eye, I'd bet he's had a lot of affairs.

A man should not trust a woman who has an affair with a married man.

Likewise...

A woman should not trust a man you willingly cheats on his wife.

A perfect match I guess... but what comes around goes around.

Back