Radeon HD 7790 Dual-X

HardOCP News

[H] News
Are you a gamer on a budget? Head on over to FunkyKit and read our evaluation of the Radeon HD 7790 Dual-X video card.

Radeon HD7790 series became really popular in last months mainly among gamers with lower budget. Even though these cards are from cheaper series, they are still supporting all new technology and features. Let's take a look at Sapphire Radeon HD7790 1GB GDDR5 DUAL-X and find out what this graphics card has to offer.

After reading that review, it makes me appreciate the reviews that Brent puts together for HardOCP.

I am no means a graphics neophyte, but dang, I don't memorize fps scores for games at 1080p for different Video Cards. There were absolutely no comparisons to other cards in the same price range nor the next step up/down.

Oh well, thanks HardOCP for doing graphics reviews the "right" way.

I give FunkyKit Video Card Reviews a rating of 5/10. ;)

Agree.. this review seems mainly for the ad revenue.

Nuts tho, I was hoping for a dual 7790 on a single card.. (like a 'special' bastard version of a 7990 (didn't say retard for all you PC types)).

No comparisons with other cards means I have to go over to TechPowerUp and dig up a review of theirs to see how it ranks. If I do that I might as well just go there in the first place.

Dual 7790 single card?

I wonder if it wouldn't be cheaper (and better performance) to just buy a "higher" range card, especially with the recent price drops for 79xx 78xx cards.

Back