Conan O'Brien Google Glass Sneak Peek

Good point.
Car accidents have went up from idiots yapping on their cell phones and texting non-stop.
Next thing said same idiots are going to be smacking oblivious pedestrians.
And technology and Darwinism shall walk hand in hand.....

That was pretty funny. I hope I see that happen in person.

God I hate people...

Google turning People into the Borg.lol
f2yw.jpg

Good point.
Car accidents have went up from idiots yapping on their cell phones and texting non-stop.
Next thing said same idiots are going to be smacking oblivious pedestrians.

Most people don't realize that texting while driving is about as bad as DUI. At least when you're drunk you keep your eyes on the road.

And the reason why Conan couldn't hack late night...

He isn't funny. His writers aren't funny. His skits aren't funny. He has to rely on a handful of faithful fans that for whatever reason like his comedy "style". Not sure what that is exactly, but it was enough to get him a part time gig on a channel that gets more viewers to rerun Big Bang Theory episodes.

I never watch Conan so I wasn't sure where the video was going, but that bus hitting that guy was pretty surprising/funny...

He isn't funny. His writers aren't funny. His skits aren't funny. He has to rely on a handful of faithful fans that for whatever reason like his comedy "style". Not sure what that is exactly, but it was enough to get him a part time gig on a channel that gets more viewers to rerun Big Bang Theory episodes.

Conan was doing better then Leno when Leno started on the Late show, as well as better then Leno on at his 10pm slot.

It isn't like you can just pluck down a new host for a show and expect everyone to shift to them and stick with it and maintain just as high ratings as it was getting.

It takes time to build up your audience and viewership.

Also comparing ratings on a cable network to that of a tv network is laughable.

Wearing a blazer on top of a football jersey. That guy deserved it.

What have we learned? Bus drivers honk WHILE running you over. Also, they suck.

Good news, Google Glasses may have caught the bus that ran him over.

I seen a guy talking on a cell phone and blindly walking into an intersection where he had a no walking signal. He ignored my call to stop but luckily the car was able to stop in time. This issue has been here far before Google Glass.

More of a Craig Ferguson watcher, and that other guy not Kimmel (That guy is about as funny as a stale fart), the guy from SNL.

Nothing wrong with Darwanism, survival of the fittest, as the world is hugely overpopulated as it is.

However, most likely the glassholes will be the ones in the car, not the pedestrians, so its hardly survival of the fittest with the retards killing the innocent pedestrians.

After all, we wouldn't call drunk driving darwanism in action, because more often than not the drunk driver is fine but kills other people.

Back