Microsoft Announces Quarterly Earnings Release Date

HardOCP News

[H] News
Microsoft Corp. will publish fiscal year 2013 fourth-quarter financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, July 18, 2013 on the Microsoft Investor Relations website. A live webcast of the earnings conference call will be made available at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time on the Microsoft Investor Relations website. Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.

An announcement to announce when they'll make an announcement. :)

Could be worse ... the hype machines are so ramped up in the digital industries that we are close to getting announcements of when the announcement of the announcement date will be :p

Reminds me of some of the larger companies I work with... they setup meetings to plan a meeting :)

Reminds me of some of the larger companies I work with... they setup meetings to plan a meeting :)

That was one of my favorite Sally Forth cartoons when she was talking about attending the meeting Meeting (the committee that decides what meetings the company should have) ... one of the other characters teases her by saying maybe she can join the committee Committee (the committee that decides when they need more committees) someday ... and she replies, "Dare to dream" :D

Could be worse ... the hype machines are so ramped up in the digital industries that we are close to getting announcements of when the announcement of the announcement date will be :p

Don't give them any ideas! They'll start doing stuff like that and it'll make news threads even more silly.

Good grief, every publicly traded company makes this announcement since they are required by law to release financial statements.

Back