Global $200M Credit Card Hacking Ring Busted

HardOCP News

[H] News
The authorities are on a roll lately. If you are a low-life scumbag crook, now might be a good time to change your evil ways. ;)

Eleven people in the United States, the UK and Vietnam have been arrested and accused of running a $200 million worldwide credit card fraud ring, U.S. and UK law enforcement officials said on Wednesday.

If you are a low-life scumbag crook, now might be a good time to change your evil ways. ;)

I don't see banks changing their ways anytime soon, so wishful thinking...lol. Too bad these guys got caught though, honestly. There are no bigger crooks than the ones in control of fiat currencies. Dog eat dog goes both ways.

I don't see banks changing their ways anytime soon, so wishful thinking...lol. Too bad these guys got caught though, honestly. There are no bigger crooks than the ones in control of fiat currencies. Dog eat dog goes both ways.

These people aren't hurting banks, they're stealing credit card information of innocent people then selling it to crooks that then use them to charge stuff. Besides that, even if they were hurting banks, that again just hurts the every day Joe that has to use a bank for day to day living. That's who gets stuck with the cost, just like the taxpayers get stuck with the costs of policing and running prisons because of the acts of criminals. If you're cheering the bad guys then you're either a bad guy yourself or a complete moron, or both.

These people aren't hurting banks
Of course they are, on a small scale of course, but you'd have to be a genius not to see it. The banks took a hit and the people have fraud protection for the most part. If you're inferring the people (only) took the total hit you're a liar or a complete moron, or both.

Besides that, even if they were hurting banks, that again just hurts the every day Joe that has to use a bank for day to day living.
Well, the everyday Joe has to learn somewhere. I mean, they're not learning from the bad deeds of central (private) banks being in control of entire countries money supply to begin with. No one is more the criminal than the bankers and anyone stating otherwise is a joke of a man. Stop using corrupt banking, it's simple when you (actually) think about it. The people of other countries are displaying their power in this very process right now.

That's who gets stuck with the cost
This happens everyday precisely because corruptions (bankers, bribery, lobbyists, no contract bids, war profiteering, etc) running the show so I'm laughing at you...lol. Your point makes no fucking sense in the real world. The problem is tax payers can be stuck with all these bills in the first place, not that people are doing things to add to it. Privatizing profits and socializing losses is corruption at its best. That's happening at the top too and no one on the bottoms action can alter that. Everything else is uninformed excuse making.

If you're cheering the bad guys then you're either a bad guy yourself or a complete moron, or both.

If I'm doing anything it has nothing to do with your personal uninformed opinion so just the fact you think you have all the answers means you're just too dumb to see the facts so therefor the biggest picture (the one that matters) must be over your head. Also. If someone is out thinking you it doesn't mean they're doing something wrong, it means you are. Deal with it on your own time.

Note: responding to a post with inaccuracies and name calling says a lot already.

Back