Metro: Last Light - Mobius Trailer

Great game, it's a shame I've finished my first play through. It's a very linear story, so re-playability is sort of limited.

Can't wait for upcoming DLC. More metro please!

Powerful stuff right there.
It'd be nice if they made that into a benchmark as well, I know it wouldn't represent much, but still.

Great game, it's a shame I've finished my first play through. It's a very linear story, so re-playability is sort of limited.

Can't wait for upcoming DLC. More metro please!

Yeah, I hate finishing a game within a week of purchase. They really need to make these things longer...

Well, that's a no-win situation for the humans, they all are pretty much on borrowed time at that point.

That whole sequence/room didn't make much sense to me logically but it looked wicked.

Dang I really need to play the first Metro so I can pick this up and play it.

Awesome. I loved Metro 2033 and just bought Last Light on the FS/FT forum. I hate the idea of DLC being released so soon after launch. It makes me feel like they sold me an incomplete game. But I will be buying this.

I enjoyed the game.. like others have said..went WAY to fast and was very linear so I dont know if i could replay it again anytime soon.

new content though? brings up a question of how would they continue the story line.. if you know what I mean ;)

Amazing game all the way around. definitely my top pick for game of the year.

What I've always liked about this game and its developers is , its not afraid to show you the horrors of un sugarcoated reality. I think that is what makes the game so memorable alongside brilliant storytelling.

Back