Instagram: We're 'Not A Photography Company'

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hey, did you guys know that Instagram is not a photography company? :rolleyes: Here's the founders explaining why they are not a photography company:

Instagram is not a photography company. In fact, Systrom said, Instagram is a communications company. "It's about communicating a moment (to someone). It just happens to be an image...It's about more than that. It's about communicating a message."

Instagram is what whatever its users say it is, and the users say it's a company that let's you edit and share pictures taken by smartphones.

And regular photography is not "about communicating a moment (to someone). ..." nor "about communicating a message."

My apologies, further clarification should have been done, lack of edit prevented that.

like how slutty of a person most women who post their duck faced pictures are!

You have some issues, guy. You may have been trying to be funny, but if you think that's funny, you're either a 15 year old, or 15 years old inside.

My apologies, further clarification should have been done, lack of edit prevented that.

like how slutty of a person most women who post their duck faced pictures are!

Try getting out into the outside once in a while. A bit of sun and fresh air will be good for you. Also, socialize a bit.

Failing all that, go see a doctor. Jeebus.

Poor sfsuphysics, getting jumped by everyone here. You should probably instagram an apology.

What I said was juvenile and thoughtless and should not have been done. I'm sorry to any who may have been offended.

Back