The World's Richest Tech Billionaires of 2013

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Being a tech enthusiast is much like being a taxpayer; sometimes you just have to ask the question: Where does all of that money go that I spend year after year and what do they do with it? Give a look at the world’s richest tech Billionaires and what they are up to with your money.

meanwhile at valve...

4634952481_2240b0c115.jpg

If I became a billionaire I'd never wear another suit or frickin' tie as long as I lived. Anyone who didn't like it could suck my trailings.

I know absolutely zero about sailing, but that is f'ing awesome.

Larry Ellison actually won the America's cup in 2010 by challenging directly the defender of the cup Ernesto Bertarelli who is the biggest douche in sailing history.

the boat in the first video is a 72 foot catamaran with a wingsail ... but in 2010 he won with a 90 foot trimaran with a wingsail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcokk6Mtms

america's cup is this summer in San Francisco... the race will be EPIC!

Actually, it's their money, not ours. As soon as we gave it to them for some product, it became theirs. It does not matter if you think the product was worth it or not; you always had the choice to not buy it. What they do with their money really does not concern me. Why should it?

Actually, it's their money, not ours. As soon as we gave it to them for some product, it became theirs. It does not matter if you think the product was worth it or not; you always had the choice to not buy it. What they do with their money really does not concern me. Why should it?

You're about as fun as a nun at a comic book convention.

No no, it's important to liberals that we think of entrepreneurs money as OURS, not theirs. That's so politicians can waste money that is OURS ALREADY, because we already have it, why watch what's really going on with it?

Back