Quote of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
What's it like to deal with Apple? Let San Francisco's District Attorney tell you what it is like. :D

“It was very underwhelming,” Gascón said about the hourlong talk with Apple’s government liaison, Michael Foulkes. “He did most of the talking. It was incredible. He would just go on and on, one subject to the next. It was hard to follow. It was almost like someone who’s been trained in the art of doing a lot of talking and saying nothing.”

i too have found that usually.. those who talk the most..have the least to say.

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

The defense rests.

I work with a guy like that. I've never heard someone talk so much and not say anything.

He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no-one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.

Really Jobs was involved in the design of the next two versions of phone almost two years ago?

Either these phones are way behind the curve, or this guy is just slapping as many sales key words as possible into his sales pitch, and the blame of the iPhone 5 is Cook's fault...The phone that was most likely f#@*ed with by Jobs?

Didn't San Francisco dump apple as their main mobile device, due to cost cutting?

Back