Google Glass A Flop At SXSW?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Can we please get pictures of Google Glass that aren't of aren't of Sergey Brin wearing them? If I have to look up that guy's nose one more time. :( Damn, that picture made me forget what the article was about.

If the company was hoping to elevate Glass above the noise of hundreds of other products and what seems like a million marketers here in the Texas capital, it missed a great opportunity. And that's too bad.

well, there are tons.. here's one:
dvf-google-glasses-1.jpg

I think it was the appearance of Tard the Grumpy Cat which took all the thunder away from Google :D

All I can think of when I see these being worn is "what a douchebag". Or "hey look at the borg". Oh it also reminds me of that episode of star trek ng where they are all walking around in a trance with some wierd game attached to their face . I would be completely creeped out having these worn in the general public. If someone walked up to me and started talking I would say gtfo of my face with your creepy android spy glasses.

All I can think of when I see these being worn is "what a douchebag". Or "hey look at the borg". Oh it also reminds me of that episode of star trek ng where they are all walking around in a trance with some wierd game attached to their face . I would be completely creeped out having these worn in the general public. If someone walked up to me and started talking I would say gtfo of my face with your creepy android spy glasses.

It'll be too late by the time you start speaking. Facial recognition image processing will have already happened. If only you would have clicked more of Google's advertisements, resorting to spying on you with someone else's Google Glass wouldn't have been necessary.

well, there are tons.. here's one:
dvf-google-glasses-1.jpg

I got better uses for that chicks face than wearing google glass.. I will leave those uses to your imagination to keep things g rated around here :).

I got better uses for that chicks face than wearing google glass.. I will leave those uses to your imagination to keep things g rated around here :).

What? Sitting down and talking? Makeup testing? I don't get it...:confused:

Back