The Top Threats For 2013

HardOCP News

[H] News
The top threats for 2013? According to this list, hacking as a service, build your own ransomware, large scale attacks and more will be the top threats in 2013. There is some good news though, the report also predicts the decline of Anonymous as well.

In the coming year, the world will see increases in mobile cyberattacks, ransomware, and "hacking for profit," as well as the decline of hacktivist groups such as Anonymous, according to McAfee Labs' 2013 Threat Predictions.

number 1 threat:
--> continue to use McAfee as an antivirus/anti-malware scan engine.

Yeah that is one of mine as well, I'm thinking the mailman also he can deliver like anthrax letters, maybe some suicide bombers those are still pretty much there as well

And since McAfee just finds new platforms for us to be scared about I suggest we all install windows 1.0 and let those hackers know well just revert to older software instead of newer.

Since MCafee made it clear technology sucks we might as well stop spending money on that then the people at MCafee can find a real job (goodluck) :) .

Considering that the guy is completely certifiable,maybe McAfee's own founder should be on that list.;)

lol mcafee. How the hell does that company still exist?

I'll be alright though. I threw my cell phone in a river and after this post am shutting down my internet. The evil internet phantoms won't rape me!

I see what you did there! :D

CYom9.jpg

Sssh no tears

Back