Fractal Design Define R4

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Fractal Design Define R4 mid-tower case posted at ocaholic today for those of you interested. Here's a quote from the review:

Almost exactly two years ago the Swedish company Fractal Design presented with the Define R3 their first midi tower. Now they launched the Define R4 which should be the next step in evolution of their Define series cases. Therefore Fractal Design should have increased the build quality and should have also added features like USB3.0.

Also the Define R3 wasn't their first midi tower.

Remember the Define r2

I don't understand what the hype is about these brand of cases or why they are expensive.

Fractal seem to have a dedicated community, but I have not seen them hyped as much as some other cases. I don't consider their cases expensive, but that all depends on one's personal budget I guess.
I must say I really like the look of the Define R4 with the side window. I've been thinking about switching my office computer out of it's flimsy cheap case to one of those.

Last edited:
The case look great except the plastic front... If I want a PC case with lots of plastic I wouldn't spend more than $40. They should make the front brushed aluminum

My Define Mini was only $100 and sturdy enough that I could probably stand on it. I've been quite pleased with it as well.

Back