21 Facebook Features That Need to Exist

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you think Facebook needs an "unsee" button, duckface detector or a "delete my Facebook account" button, you'll want to give this a look.

The day after Facebook makes a change to their design or features, the internet shuts down for twenty four hours of complaining about Facebook. We asked you to show us some of the changes that would actually be worth all the bitching and moaning that would inevitably follow.

Can we give the entire web a feature of not requiring JavaScript from 20 different domains to display a site correctly? FU cracked.com

Can we give the entire web a feature of not requiring JavaScript from 20 different domains to display a site correctly? FU cracked.com

Hahahaha, vouch. I don't even use Facebook either but this annoys the shit outta me.

I remember that Bridgestone Tyre add. I saw Kevin playing a Nintindo Wii, and I was like... WTF??!! :p

I remember that Bridgestone Tyre add. I saw Kevin playing a Nintindo Wii, and I was like... WTF??!! :p

I read your post about the Bridgestone Tyre ad. You saw Kevin playing a Nintindo Wii, and was like... WTF??!! :p

WTF indeed

W rong
T hread
F ellow

ctrl+a Delete The only command that's really needed, but the ones they posted were good also.

Back