Like Something On Facebook, Go Directly To Jail

HardOCP News

[H] News
Now if we could get certain people thrown in jail for just using Facebook (you know the ones I'm talking about). :D

The new law, signed into effect on September 12 by President Benigno Aquino III, is vague in its explanation of what online libel even means. "Who is liable? It isn't clear. The one who made the original post? The ones who share? The ones who tweet? Even you, if you post a simple, 'hehehe,' right? Does that mean you agree?" Filipino Senator Teofisto Guingona III said.

I thought Pinoys laughed like: huehuehuehue, or jajajajajaja?

Liking something on Facebook shouldn't be grounds for anything other then bad taste.

I thought Pinoys laughed like: huehuehuehue, or jajajajajaja?

The former is Thai, 55555 is the same as their letter for "hue" looks like a 5. Jajajaja, why would we laugh that way? We may be a former Spanish colony but barely anyone speaks Spanish here. We may have people named "Juan" here, but there are people called "John" as well, since, you know, we were also a former American colony (and they're the ones who built the foundation of the whole education system).

I've seen jejejeje

Where? That's probably the jejemons. The ones who tYP3z l4Yk D1s aLl d tAYm.

Considering that uttering the word "bomb" in an airport in this country can have you labelled as a terrorist, tossed in jail and held without charges FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE by the nazis at the DHS, I don't see where we have any business pointing fingers.

Back