Sales Ban on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Will be Reconsidered

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The fat lady hasn’t quite finished singing yet in the still ongoing Galaxy Tab 10.1 injunction case. On Friday, Samsung received word from the Court of Appeals in Washington that the ban be reconsidered in light of the fact that no patent infringement was found by the jury.

Now that the Court of Appeals has ruled in favor of a reconsideration, Judge Koh can rule on whether the sales ban stands. Koh does not necessarily have to reverse her preliminary injunction, but she has said she would do so provided she regains jurisdiction.

Well of course, she's still got that nice deposit in her bank account. Can't have companies thinking that she will go back on her ... engagements... now can she?

So they are are considering lifting the ban on a product that had no legal right to be banned in the first place? Soon Apple will have have to hire goons to break all of Samsung's products in person, seeing as paying off judges and trying court cases in Cupertino's back yard isn't doing the trick anymore.

So they are are considering lifting the ban on a product that had no legal right to be banned in the first place? Soon Apple will have have to hire goons to break all of Samsung's products in person, seeing as paying off judges and trying court cases in Cupertino's back yard isn't doing the trick anymore.

No...someone just didn't get their money and decided to actually do their job...

Just ban it already. I own one and there's no use in Samsung trying to sell them since they're not planning on updating them to Jelly Bean. Unless they're planning on blowing them out, just keep them out of here.

Just ban it already. I own one and there's no use in Samsung trying to sell them since they're not planning on updating them to Jelly Bean. Unless they're planning on blowing them out, just keep them out of here.
Boo hoo. :rolleyes:

"Well, since the jury found you NOT GUILTY of murder, we'll reconsider the thought of sentencing you to life in prison. Let us get back to you after we deliberate. Don't worry, you can just sit tight in jail until we figure it out."

If this kind of ruling were happening with a criminal case (where a person was found not guilty but still held until the judge could make up her mind), there would be a ridiculous amount of backlash.

seriously those two need to get a room and work it out so they can put more $$ on updating/renovating this things for future use, no wonder they charge hands and lags for this things, they need more money to put into the case and for god shake if their investor loose money in process.

If you were [H]ard you'd have put a custom jelly bean rom on it already instead of waiting for any manufacturer to do anything for you. Seriously, every custom rom I've ever used on every other android device I've used ran better than the bloatware that gets pushed out anyway.

If you were [H]ard you'd have put a custom jelly bean rom on it already instead of waiting for any manufacturer to do anything for you. Seriously, every custom rom I've ever used on every other android device I've used ran better than the bloatware that gets pushed out anyway.

I agree with that. All these moronic companies need to keep their own versions of Android to their selves and let us use Nexus devices. I'm totally down with replacing their crappy version of Android with the real one.

Back