Intel Annual 'Mobile Etiquette' Study Reveals Perception of 'Oversharing'

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to a recent multi-country study commissioned by Intel Corporation and conducted by Ipsos Observer* on "Mobile Etiquette," the majority of adults and teens around the world are sharing information about themselves online and feel better connected to family and friends because of it. However, the survey also revealed a perception of "oversharing," with at least six out of 10 adults and teens saying they believe other people divulge too much information about themselves online, with Japan being the only exception.

The flip side is that due to careless facebook posting I'm finding out who some people really are and I've adjusted my alignements accordingly.

The flip side is that due to careless facebook posting I'm finding out who some people really are
Ditto, we've uncovered several double-agents in our organization this way, tesfaye... if that's your real name. *squints*

The flip side is that due to careless facebook posting I'm finding out who some people really are and I've adjusted my alignements accordingly.

My alignment has been chaotic neutral for as long as I can remember and no amount of Facebook disclosure will change that.

So are you changing your alignments away from people who are openly shit and openly sharing it to the people who are still shit but not open about it? Or are you changing your alignment to the people who are shit but at least open about it? :p

So are you changing your alignments away from people who are openly shit and openly sharing it to the people who are still shit but not open about it? Or are you changing your alignment to the people who are shit but at least open about it? :p

Reading that made my head hurt.

Back