Time Warner Cable Customers Can Access HBO GO

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
As detailed on the Time Warner Cable’s Untangled blog, subscribers to Time Warner Cable can now access the HBO GO application on the Xbox 360, Roku set-top boxes and Samsung Internet-connected televisions. Customers of the company’s cable television service have had to wait for HBO GO access while competitors like Charter, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Verizon and AT&T enabled access for customers already. Comcast seems to be the last major holdout for enabling HBO GO across a wide range of devices, but the company did provide HBO GO access to Xbox 360 owners last month.

Hmm I've hadhbogo and max go on my android for a couple of months already.

Yah, it's been available on smartphones, PCs and tablets for a while now. The access via XBox, Roku and Samunsung TVs is new, though.

Ohh good news for me and my Roku....to bad I'll be canceling my Time Warner subscription soon thanks to that Roku and Netflix....

Good for time warner customers.

I'm still waiting for comcast to get on board. I use a Tivo and have no on-demand (I know, my choice). I just forked over $50 for a year of xbox live becuase I got tired of waiting for HBO2GO on my Roku, as well as the xfinity channel.

Would rather have used my roku, since the year of live cost almost the same price as the roku...

HBO Go Sucks....they are too much tied to the cable industry.

Make it not dependent on having HBO, and yes charge me for it, run it on window 7 media player or goggle TV, and I'm in!

Back