MIT Plays Tetris On A Building!

I know I've seen this video before, but I think it was done in europe somewhere.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that video was just a large projection of Tetris on the side of a building. This is the lights in the offices of the building lighting up in different colors...This is cooler IMO.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that video was just a large projection of Tetris on the side of a building. This is the lights in the offices of the building lighting up in different colors...This is cooler IMO.

Saw it through a digg link years ago, it was lights of the office building (same one?) and not a projection. Though this time around they have color, nice.

This was done by Brown University (we posted that one) with permission and help from the building owner as well as Delft University, again with help of the building owner (we posted that one too).

This time around it is MIT and they claim the stunt was done on their own, without help or permission from the school.

Anyhow, I posted it for the people that will appreciate it.

You know if your going have a person playing tetris on the side of a building you'd think they would have the someone that at least has played it before so they don't look like idiots in front of have the city.

I play Tetris Live! on my 3DS a lot, it's pretty fun, and it's amazing how the game has stood the test of time.

Someone, somewhere, is probably playing Pong still . . . .

I play Tetris Live! on my 3DS a lot, it's pretty fun, and it's amazing how the game has stood the test of time.

Someone, somewhere, is probably playing Pong still . . . .

Yeah beer pong

Back