Thermaltake Level 10 GTS Snow Edition

HardOCP News

[H] News
Neoseeker has the new Thermaltake Level 10 GTS Snow Edition in house for a little review action. Hit the link to see how well this new budget version of the Level 10 line performs. Here's a quote to get you started:

Thermaltake lets its snow once again in its Level 10 lineup of cases with the Snow Edition of its Level 10 GTS, sporting its striking white and black color scheme. Perhaps its most defining feature is the distinct hot swap drive bay system for hard drives. See how it all works in our review of the Level 10 GTS Snow Edition case, geared toward enthusiasts who don't want to spend top dollar for a Level 10 series product but still rock all the style.

Wow, "Level 10" and "budget version" used in the same sentence? :eek:

I meant it isn't like the original $900 Level 10,and the GT versions are completely different cases with next to nothing in common....

Wow, "Level 10" and "budget version" used in the same sentence? :eek:

Well, you could call the 1 series BMW the budget BMW when you compare it to the 7 series. It's all a matter of perspective.;)

While I do like white cases, I fail to see the point of this. It's a rectangular box that wants to be like it's weird looking cousin. I can think of a lot of other cases I'd buy before this one.

Thermaltake needs to get there head out of there ass. They haven't brought anything new or exciting to cases in a long while. And they always look like shit.

While I don't mind white cases, the design of the TT one just has never appealed to me. I understand trying to make a high-level exclusive chassis, but they completely missed the mark to have ever justified the crazy price tag they put on this line. I remember TT having some good stuff way back when, but I just feel that anything in recent years has been sub-standard.

Back