Stupid Craigslist Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
This crime is so stupid that I originally thought the guy might be a member of Anonymous but the report says he's 31, not 13. :D

Andre Flom, 31 years old, was arrested Tuesday after police verified more than 40 postings on Craigslist and other media sites from November 2011 to January 2012. Police do believe he's violated other laws. Flom is charged with 10 counts each of computer crime and identity theft. He’s being held at the Multnomah County Jail on $30,000 bail.

I'm sorry but that crap is funny....Craigslist is definitely dangerous in the wrong hands. I know I needed some trees I had taken down removed from my yard, one Craigslist ad later I had guys literally fighting in my yard to remove it (free wood). Add sexual perverts and it's pretty scary...I'd have to move or something. LOL.

Only once have I ever responded to a craigslist ad and even that was a scam attempt. Never been there since.

Only once have I ever responded to a craigslist ad and even that was a scam attempt. Never been there since.

Yeah there is no such thing as free sex ;) j/k.... most of the for sale classifieds are pretty decent, I've had a lot of luck selling items that I wanted to get rid of, old appliances, video games, a pool table....haven't gotten murdered yet and that is a good metric for success. ;)

Instead of free sex with a woman it was surprize buttsecks from Bubba?

i bought 2 ssd when the price was not great online for a good value. transaction went smoothy but I had to do firmware updates and stuff to the ssd to get it working good and fast.

Craigslist, washington post classifieds, all that stuff can be dangerous. But it's also not too bad.

Yeah there is no such thing as free sex ;) j/k.... most of the for sale classifieds are pretty decent, I've had a lot of luck selling items that I wanted to get rid of, old appliances, video games, a pool table....haven't gotten murdered yet and that is a good metric for success. ;)

It was for a stereo receiver and the person gave me some line about needing me to send money to some other place even though it was supposedly being sold local to me. Sniffed them out immediately and reported them to craigslist.

I've sold a few electronics items (phones, video games, etc...) on there and never had any problems. Though I do admit I start with a healthy dose of skepticism. As long as you're careful, it isn't all bad.

20 men a night? Damn. If roles were reversed I don't think the man would have ever known that his ad was on craigslist...

haha, my father sold his old washer and dryer on Craigs and the couple that came to pick them up invited him back for sex. You never know who you will meet... like a couple of swingers pushing 60 years old.

ImageHandler.axd

Booking Info
I always like having a face to go with a name...

I try 3D, a TV located at Walmart and I like what I was looking at, I like 3D, only if they can make better 3D movies, that would be nice. So far Avatar was the best 3D movie ever to be seen in theatres :)

oopsie, I click on the wrong thread link, sorry. this msg needs to be move to the smart TV thread.

I'd prefer to see the pic of his ex-g/f that he was trying to have random dudes hook up with.
Give it time, she'll probably end up shooting him in the dick or something in the not too distant future, then we'll get to see what she looks like in her mug shot.

The only things craigslist is decently good for:
selling/buying stuff - better than ebay because it's all local and you don't have to deal with pay-enemy, er, I mean pay-pal
getting/giving free stuff - one man's trash is another man's treasure, but not when you have to pay shipping.
finding a job - some places advertise exclusively on craigslist because anywhere else would cost money, especially places with a lot of turn-over like food service and cleaning service

As far as the personal ads go, everyone is either anti-social, married, ugly, or crazy (or a scam)

If you live in a major city there are for.sale Usenet groups for every city and I used to sell all my old PC hardware that way but there is no group for where I live now so I am overstocked with old PC hardware.

Give it time, she'll probably end up shooting him in the dick or something in the not too distant future, then we'll get to see what she looks like in her mug shot.
Yeah, probably. :D

The only things craigslist is decently good for:
selling/buying stuff - better than ebay because it's all local and you don't have to deal with pay-enemy, er, I mean pay-pal
getting/giving free stuff - one man's trash is another man's treasure, but not when you have to pay shipping.
finding a job - some places advertise exclusively on craigslist because anywhere else would cost money, especially places with a lot of turn-over like food service and cleaning service

As far as the personal ads go, everyone is either anti-social, married, ugly, or crazy (or a scam)
Agreed, I recently sold a used lawn mower via CL. :cool:

Back