Red Cross: Gamers Safe from War Crimes Prosecution

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The International Red Cross has debunked the report that the organization would be applying war crimes rules to video games. Gamers everywhere can relax now, not that many took the report seriously anyway, but it’s good to know that the International Red Cross has better things to with its time and donations. :cool:

The Swiss-based humanitarian group assured gamers Thursday that "serious violations of the laws of war can only be committed in real-life situations."

Posing the idea that the crimes committed by Germany in WW2 might have been exaggerated will still land you in prison, though.

I would like to see a transcription of the seminar reported in the original story. If nothing of the sort was suggested then let's see the transcript. Easy to verify

Posing the idea that the crimes committed by Germany in WW2 might have been exaggerated will still land you in prison, though.

Gotta love thought crimes.

Anyways, I'm off to kill some rats...oh yeah...not supposed to do that either...:rolleyes:

Uh, Okay. This is good news though. I mean, if this had somehow been a seriouz suggestion then I might also be looking at sexual assault charges, maybe even against minors, for all the teabaging I've done in GoW.

"You're all a bunch of fags" "Well, you would know after all that rape now wouldn't you"

Back