Lian Li PC-C60 HTPC Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Building a new home theater PC? The gang at Pro-Clockers highly recommend the Lian Li PC-C60 HTPC case. Here's a quote from the review:

Lian Li knows this and is making more and more home theater cases as the needs of the end user changes. Their latest HTPC case is the PC-60 which offers a lot of features very few cases of this type don’t. it starts with USB 3.0, room for several hard drives, more than enough cooling and able to support very large computers. All you still get the Lian Li quality that we have grown to love.

Why make it look like sheet metal? If you are going to make it look like a home theater component, make it good enough for me to show off in my media room. Might as well make it beige.

You know, it is actually quite a nice mid tower that has been plopped on its side. I was pleasantly surprised to see the reviewers using fully fledged hardware for a "HTPC" review.

210 for this? no thanks

some not-so-well-known places have it for 150, thats VERY do-able.

Last edited:
Can't say I'm a fan, looks kind of like an afterthought. For my money, I've stuck with Silverstone cases (preferably the LC17) in all of my HTPC builds -- couldn't be happier.

Back