Google: China Interfering with Gmail System

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The Chinese government is interfering with Gmail functions as part of a crackdown on the ‘Jasmine revolution’ according to Google sources. The latest disruption was with the application to help friends and family find relatives lost in the Japanese earthquake disaster.

"Relating to Google there is no issue on our side. We have checked extensively. This is a government blockage carefully designed to look like the problem is with Gmail," said a Google spokesman

In 10 years, China is going to lose it's firm grip of it's monopoly on truth and information. Too much meddling right now.

In 1968, while the real enemy was storming Prague Czechoslovakia, the U.S. was pissing around in Viet Nam. Now, while China keeps its masses in the dark, the U.S. is pissing around in Libya & elsewhere. American foreign policy, tho consistent, is hardly a profile in courage. :mad:

In 1968, while the real enemy was storming Prague Czechoslovakia, the U.S. was pissing around in Viet Nam. Now, while China keeps its masses in the dark, the U.S. is pissing around in Libya & elsewhere. American foreign policy, tho consistent, is hardly a profile in courage. :mad:

You're right. We should bomb China.

American foreign policy, tho consistent, is hardly a profile in courage. :mad:

Are you talking about the United States? The country that brought Nazism, Fascism,
Soviet Communism and now terrorism to it's knees? The country that rebuilds other nations to prominence after defeating them? lol. I love these foreigners...so much hatred for American power. Their banter has nothing to do with justice or righteousness...it's all about who has the power, and America does...and no other nation that has existed on the face of this earth has been more just in exercising it's power.

USA is the best. period.
icon13.gif

I love this forum except for the rampant AMERICA FUCK YEA.

Plus it didn't bring terrorism to it's knees, we waged a completely retarded war and gained nothing. Though we did get rid of a tyrant.

Could the chinese be any more evil? Well China and Japan haven't been on good terms in a while.

Are you talking about the United States? The country that brought Nazism, Fascism,
Soviet Communism and now terrorism to it's knees? The country that rebuilds other nations to prominence after defeating them? lol. I love these foreigners...so much hatred for American power. Their banter has nothing to do with justice or righteousness...it's all about who has the power, and America does...and no other nation that has existed on the face of this earth has been more just in exercising it's power.

sounds like a software giant, we haz the money, we own you. :c , dont really care much about this things, but lines like this really makes me lose a bit of respect for the ol' US of A

Which is why backing dictators, tyrants, undermining democracy and due process has been our middle east foriegn policy for 55 years+.

Thumbs up sir.

Which is why backing dictators, tyrants, undermining democracy and due process has been our middle east foriegn policy for 55 years+.

Uh. What? Not even CNN is retarded enough to say something like this.

Heh actually, nevermind. That's where you probably heard something that it.

Not attempting to flame, just saying your one liner is quite a bit inane.

That's because most of the middle east can't govern themselves...when it's common place to have stoning and gang rape (what?!!??!!) as punishment for crimes, when rival tribes and rival parties blow each other up on a daily basis...there is no stability and certainly no democracy. You take what you can get to protect American interests.

The truth is... Saddam Hussein wasn't the only rotten Iraqi...he just out-muscled his competition. And as long as he was killing Iranians...he was a good kid.

Why do you think the US was so sure that Saddam had biological weapons?

... and there goes the actual topic at hand, being China outright denying whatever it is that they're really doing to undermine Google while China's gotta China.

Let's face it. Cyberwarfare is the cheesy reality that we live with today. It is doubtful that retaliatory actions have not been taken by Google and other parties of interest. As of now, I am just waiting to see the indiscriminate, multilateral trolling leading itself into full blown srs business is srs scenario, to the point that widespread RAEG IRL occurs and things actually get terribly bloody all around before some heads are cooled permanently.

Egypt : Leader backed by the U.S., not a Democracy.
Libya : Leader backed by the U.S., not a Democracy.
Yemen : Leader backed by the U.S., not a Democracy.
Saudi Arabia : Leader backed by the U.S., not a Democracy.
All of the above : receives weapons and/or monetary support from U.S.

Shall I continue? it's amazing how easy it is to ignore the bad things our country has and continues to do. If we had real Morals we wouldn't back horrible leaders just because they offer us some kind of support. I am an American and proud of it, this does not mean I have to be proud of the mistakes our country has made.

Shall I continue? it's amazing how easy it is to ignore the bad things our country has and continues to do. If we had real Morals we wouldn't back horrible leaders just because they offer us some kind of support. I am an American and proud of it, this does not mean I have to be proud of the mistakes our country has made.

Why do you think the US was so sure that Saddam had biological weapons?

Because UN investigators reported seeing materials to build them. Not only that, we 'found' the materials needed to build them. I find it a lot more comforting knowing that we 'didnt' find any already built, otherwise they'd have been used on Coalition forces.

Because UN investigators reported seeing materials to build them. Not only that, we 'found' the materials needed to build them. I find it a lot more comforting knowing that we 'didnt' find any already built, otherwise they'd have been used on Coalition forces.

It was because it was the US that gave Anthrax to Saddam in the first place.

It's always been this way, makes me think that it is the entire american thinking and not just the government. A hundred years ago they backed the Philippine rebels. Our national 'heroes' by todays definition are "Terrorists" that were supplied by the US with money and weapons to give keep the Spaniards on their feet. Then when spain had enough, the US bought the Philippines for 20million dollars so they can try their hand at colonizing. After which, they promptly put a manhunt on the rebels they were originally supporting. 100,000 filipinos were killed by what they thought were their american allies.

This is part of our history, in the hundred years afterwards, the same pattern can be seen whenever the US has a hand in other countries. That's why the US isn't fully trusted, they always have something going on, and getting stabbed in the back by the 'rightful americans' is not unusual.

Nevertheless, the Philippine purchase did serve the American interests. It has been an overriding theme to American diplomatic approach since the inception of US that the interests of America would be sought after and this is something that the American Foreign department can rightly boast about. Pulling out of League of Nations and leave the matter to Great Britain, the use of China as a counter against Russia, Commodore Perry's black ships... these have indeed served the United States well.

It is when the American foreign department fails to address the American interests that I think the American people should ask questions and to respond accordingly. Frankly, the American public ought to dictate what American interests are and see to it that their foreign department reflects on such interests. If not acted upon, politics will take vengeance on those that belittle it.

I don't watch the news, I read history. So should you. Long live the Shah, right?

It isn't inane at all, it's historical fact. I won't even get into central and south america.

Back