CB's WTB/WTT thread

Cbshahji

[H]ard|Gawd
Updated on May 3rd 2011

Heat: CBShahji
Ebay: CBShahji (yes the dude in the Pic is me)

MY FS/WTT Thread

Reply here or PM me (consider PMing if you've price set), email is good to but i hardly check once every two day.
I'm paypal verified will pay non CC payment.
I do not have problem with other kind of payment IE, Amazon, NE gift card and other that you might recommend.
if you don't have heat open an account before offering anything.
Building new rig for sister's birthday (before end of may) on budget so ask here.

New Items
Need soon
like to have it but not important.

Updated on May 26th 2011

Heat: Cbshahji
Ebay: Cbshahj

Payment: Preffered paypal Non CC/amazon payment/newegg gift card/USPS money order
Paypal: [email protected]

Shipping: all items will be shipped via USPS parcel with tracking number.

WTT/WTB for Thread
Need ASAP:- 3-6 inch SATA III cable.
Slim Bluray burner or reader must be slot loading.

4x4pin High CFM fans like GELID Solutions FN-PX12-15 or other similar (PLEASE, no LED fans, just regular fans colors don't matter.) Would like to buy them together to save me and you on shipping.
Good HTPC card with low profile ready must be able to do 1080p without a hitch and shouldn't use too much power as i only have 200 watts in new HTPC.
SATA III SSD in good condition, size honestly doesn't matter (Both physical IE dimension and Technical in terms of GB)
In Win Case hot swapable SATA+power cable (from inwin track or BUC cases)
2x5.25inch to 3x3.5inch Hot Swappable HD cage
8GB macbook PRO ram (DDR3 1333)
If you've something and want to trade let me know what you have and i'll consider trade. MY FS Thread

Please Bump if you've looked and YGPM if you've send me a PM to find me this parts faster.

Found:

4GB DDDR3 RAM
P67 MoBo (bought new as got tired of waiting)
1155 CPU
450 watt PSU
2x1GB DDR 400MHz Ram (will check for other options) might take 4x512mb ram if same model#

Thanks
CB

Last edited:
i've got a P5E-VM HDMI for sale, and it's got onboard video (VGA + HDMI). lmk if you're interested.

Thanks but looking for P67MB atm as i've 2500k and want to take advantage of it.

I have an Antec Mini P180 and Corsair 550VX - 150+shipping. Everything is in like new condition.

Back