Recent content by ZzhoxX

  1. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    My power supply is Corsair RM750i, It can't be that bro :D
  2. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    It seems that the problem is not the CPU because the pc is rebooting again, so I think is the motherboard so I called Amazon and ordered a replacement, let's see when it arrives... This is very very strange.
  3. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    At the moment everything is ok but Vcpu now takes 1.68-1.70V and all values in BIOS are set up to auto, so any idea? could you tell me a basic configuration for set up the BIOS?
  4. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    At the end, the processor was defective, I prove all, all the settings in BIOS was set up to auto and the pc was rebooting all time with that QCODE 00 so I brought my pc to IT shore and they told me the processor is defective, you have to buy a new one, so I called amazon to return my processor...
  5. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    Xmp is disabled. Proving now to set then manually with 2133Mhz and 15-15-15-35. Lets see..
  6. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    I did that, at the moment I'm testing with Corsair Link and everything is ok, core temps are betweeen 38-50°, gpu between 49-65/66°. Is strange, the Vcpu is 1.8 near to 1.9, this is normal? I attach some photos from some minutes ago and here is a line example of the file is writing Corsair Link...
  7. Z

    5820k, asus x99 deluxe, issue

    Hi everyone. First of all thank you so much in advance for your help adn advices. I have a weird error.. I can boot my pc with any error but when I try to play or I get an hour or two hours playing, my pc reboots automatically and appears a QCODE in my motherboard with 00 which is CPU is not...
Back
Top