Recent content by zsc4

  1. Z

    Clarity, literally just clarity

    Just picked up a pair of X-230s, okay firstly for the price they are quite pleasing. What I wanted was clarity while watching movies and TV shows, which I had a problem with my old speakers. But with the X-230s the problem is no longer present, so my main aim is complete. Overall good entry...
  2. Z

    [ask] viewsonic VX-2262-WM

    ^ Depends on your budget and use. But the Samsung 2232BW is really good. Though these are the specs of the VX2262WM; http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/viewsonic-vx2262wm-flat-panel/4507-3174_7-33107653.html?tag=mncol;rnav. I'm actually thinking about picking up the 19" version of this or...
  3. Z

    Clarity, literally just clarity

    About not being able to hear the voices properly, it isn't only limited to me. I got a few friends and family members to check if they could hear it properly on my system, and everyone had the same problem. As I need to get a set of speakers anyways, as my current ones are no longer of use...
  4. Z

    Clarity, literally just clarity

    Wow, extremely helpful post. I'll just set a budget and get the speakers accordingly, for me it's either MX-5021 or X-230 depending on current market price of the 5021. I've always found it annoying, because I've asked a few of my friends and they don't really have anything special but...
  5. Z

    Clarity, literally just clarity

    Being surfing these forums for quite some time now(easily 1.5 years), finally decided it was time to sign up :p Every time I tried I got stuck at the email address part, as no gmail, yahoo or hotmail. Either way enough of that. My current speakers have totally messed up, I only get sound from...
Back
Top