A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I have a P8Z77-V DELUXE and am using a Bluetooth keyboard with the included Broadcom BCM20702A0 module. For me it's not usable to bring up the BIOS or during the early stages of Windows booting. Has anybody had any success with a similar setup?
Many Broadcom Bluetooth adapters support a "HID...
Seeing these start to pop up in Australia, a tittle googling found a Japanese guys review of the DT01ACA300 http://www.tonoko.info/2012/09/15/5325/ . From the review these identify as Hitachi drives and have similar performance characteristics to 7K3000 series 3TB drive.
Glad to read that the filter system on the XL is improved over the R3. Still not nearly as convenient as the Antec and it requires powering down the PC to do so.
I will pick one up next week.
AFAIK all Intellimouse opticals suffer from the issue you are describing its called "negative acceleration". MS discontinued them but you may still find some old stock around.
I believe the Steelseries Xai is shaped pretty much identically to the IMO.
I currently have a sick Antec P182 and am looking to get a new healthy Define XL to replace it. Looking at YouTube videos shows that the filters are a pain to regularly clean, especially compared to the Antec. I have to clean my filters monthly due to some very cute felines.
Never having...