• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by zoomtm

  1. Z

    FS: Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External SB0490 USB Sound Card

    Works great. I will include a USB cable. I will ship via USPS First Class Mail. The price is $30 shipped to the USA. PayPal only. Let me know if you have any questions! Heat and ebay in sig.
  2. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  3. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  4. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  5. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  6. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  7. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  8. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  9. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  10. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  11. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  12. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  13. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    ttt
  14. Z

    WTB: Dual Core Laptop

    I'm looking to purchase a dual core laptop. I prefer Compaq, HP, Sony, or IBM...but will consider other brands. Must have a good battery and charger. I'm looking to spend no more than 300 shipped to me. My zip code is 28403 and I will pay via PayPal instant payment. $$ is sitting in account...
Back
Top