• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Zoma

  1. Z

    Last few parts needed for new system build

    Thanks for the responses guys! I was asking this early because I'll start ordering parts in November as good sales run, and could theoretically build over Thanksgiving if I get everything by then. Also good to know about the nvidias troubles with preemption. I'd be surprised if Pascal...
  2. Z

    Last few parts needed for new system build

    December 2015 :D
  3. Z

    Last few parts needed for new system build

    Making a new Skylake build for a VR (Oculus) / Gaming system for next year (hope to complete by end of December). Current build is 6 years old, hoping the new build will last 6-8 years. No strict budget, but I'd like to keep it under $2,000. Live in US, tend to buy from newegg, have Amazon...
  4. Z

    Fallout 3 goty edition questions

    Cool, I've been waiting for the GotY to hit $30 and I just built my new PC that can handle it last week. I'll have to check Walmart out to see if my local one has it.
  5. Z

    Help, building new rig

    I think you could save $31 by going with 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL $220
  6. Z

    Building new long-term gaming PC

    Yes, I was writing that as a response to Willy's last post on the first page. He really seemed to dislike the RC 690. I thought I saw a special for the 900 being cheaper than it was last time I checked, but I may have been mistaken. I took most of your initial criticism to be against the...
  7. Z

    Building new long-term gaming PC

    Hmmm...now you got me thinking about the case :P Would an Antec 900 be worth an extra $20? They're currently running it for $100 with free shipping. Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case btw, right now I've got: Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz LGA 1156 95W...
  8. Z

    Building new long-term gaming PC

    Thanks to everyone who responded, especially to Danny Bui for giving the main breakdown. I'm probably going to order in the next few days to give myself a Memorial Day weekend project :D Though of a few things reading this: Just curious about the choice of AMD over Intel. Originally I...
  9. Z

    Building new long-term gaming PC

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc The most performance demanding will be gaming. I don't do any video editing type tasks. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? No strict budget. I'm trying to keep this build under $2000 total...
  10. Z

    Galaxy's Name That Fan Contest

    Fantastic Voyage
Back
Top