• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Zoalord

  1. Z

    ASUS Rampage III Extreme Review!

    forgive my ignorance as I haven't played a PC game since TF2's release which my current computer can still play very well. Core 2 Duo E6600 Oc'ed to 3.4Ghz 8800GTX 768Mg 2 gig ram. What game requires more than the above? Also what game requires a bigger video card besides crysis? I've...
  2. Z

    want to buy ps3 slim looking for a deal/bundle

    update: nov 3rd is the 250Gig North America release date. Hopefully vendors will begin with bundles for this unit.
  3. Z

    want to buy ps3 slim looking for a deal/bundle

    thank you katalysis for your brilliant post. I'll go ahead and put on my flame jacket now for stating the obvious. I've researched the following: dell, walmart, kmart, costco, samsclub, bestbuy, toysrus, gamestop (this probably would have helped to post this in the first message) and I have...
  4. Z

    want to buy ps3 slim looking for a deal/bundle

    the last 3 posts have had 0 to do with anything related to the original topic. Where to find a good bundle online/in-store with urls and info
  5. Z

    want to buy ps3 slim looking for a deal/bundle

    because i have 0 ps2 games
  6. Z

    want to buy ps3 slim looking for a deal/bundle

    So I have a ps3 already. I'm interested in getting a slim and selling one I currently have to a friend. I'm looking for a bundle/deal I'd like to get uncharted 2 so a bundle that comes with that game for 299$ would be great. Or something that is actually worth the extra money. I already have 2...
  7. Z

    Went and reserved Champions Online today

    playing in the closed beta. the game is more of an arcade kinda like the old xmen 6 player game as far as controls, look, and feel. I think this is the fact because they are designing it for the 360 as well and want to get alot of console gamers hooked. If you are looking for champions to...
  8. Z

    warhammer online, buddy key?

    millarcasey at hotmail dot com if anyone has one.
  9. Z

    Online Gaming: Other Adults Developing Disdain For It?

    the original team fortress quake had a clan called 30+, I believe their site is 30plus.org They still do some stuff and have expanded into multiple games, but their age requirement was obviously 30+. Way back during quake TF I was 15-18 years of age, but all of the guys that originally founded...
  10. Z

    Tom Clancy's EndWar.

    thats kind of the point of this RTS, to use the microphone and not have to ever touch the joypad. I was in the beta and the game was very well done for console. The only downfall was the lack of players, but I think there won't be that issue anymore. I definitely plan to pick this one up...
  11. Z

    So.....I got a PS3 for $100 on Ebay.

    bought one about a week ago from dealtree guys. Got it. Tested video via rca and composite. Audio works fine. plays blue-ray movies and games. Left it on overnight 8+ hours and no issues. 40G unit 150$ ebay price 204$ shipped. Came with everything including the spiderman 3 blueray. Going to...
  12. Z

    NHL 09 Love

    xbox 360 will have more players on the ea servers so u might have more connection issues but there will always be ppl on to play against. I honestly prefer the 360 dashboard. I own it for the ps3 and am on an eashl team for it. I've played 20 games online and have obtained the pro card. The...
  13. Z

    Quake Live

    there is a plugin that is required. it is about 6mgs. its the good ol q3.
  14. Z

    NHL 09 Love

    anyone up for creating a ps3 ea online team? id like to get a team together that will play at least twice a week online together. Sure that won't compete with the people that play every single night. But playing that many games you will lose just as much as you win. So if we put together a...
  15. Z

    So is AoC offically a no go?

    *attaches flame repellent suit* City of Heroes/Villains isn't a bad MMO to get away from the norm. From my friends that played it from release then quit described it as simplistic and not very difficult. I have also played off and on since release and the only reason I ever discontinued my...
Back
Top