• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Ziver

  1. Z

    Creative Sound Blaster Z Initial Impression

    Good Point :) We must ask it to Creative . I'll follow your post. ;)
  2. Z

    Creative Sound Blaster Z Initial Impression

    Does that count for all Zx owners ? In computer and driver details "Z" is depicted as sound driver.if it goes the same with all Zx drivers, it is not a problem :) Do you have same situation ?
  3. Z

    Sound Blaster ZX available

    Does that count for all Zx owners ? In computer and driver details "Z" is depicted as sound driver.if it goes the same with all Zx drivers, it is not a problem:))
  4. Z

    Creative Sound Blaster Z Initial Impression

    Your PC recognition as a "Sound Blaster Z" too ? :)
  5. Z

    Sound Blaster ZX available

    I just bought the SB Zx . But driver and computer detect it as a Creative SB Z . Is it normal ? I'm currently using "SBZ_CD_LD_1_00_06" Thanks and sorry for my bad english :)
  6. Z

    Creative Sound Blaster Z Initial Impression

    I just bought the SB Zx . But driver and computer detect it as a Creative SB Z . Is it normal ? I'm currently using "SBZ_CD_LD_1_00_06" Thanks and sorry for my bad english :)
Back
Top