Recent content by Zion21

  1. Z

    Budget ($500-700 not including monitor) gaming build help

    Great card. Just got that myself from Amazon with free 2 day and no tax. Beats newegg IMO.
  2. Z

    Rate my gaming rig!

    Nice looking build. I too am gonna get the Antec 750. Great value!
  3. Z

    Quality Laptop from Tigerdirect?

    That is a really great value if you BCB too. Good find.
  4. Z

    Any Deals on a Dependable Budget PC with no OS?

    Wow that is a great deal!
  5. Z

    Another bad 750GB WD Black drive?

    I also am having problems with my 750GB. Its so frustrating buying these new drives just to have them die in a few months
  6. Z

    Street Fighter IV PC

    Damn good game. Cant get enough of it!
  7. Z

    Resolved.

    Lots of tigerdirect bashing on here. I never have a problem with returns or rebates. In fact they even cashed my mail in rebate when the manufactor denied it
Back
Top