• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by zigdaddy

  1. Z

    A64 3800+ No overclock?

    I did that and have found the normal voltage point limit at 212. I could try increasing the ram voltage like you suggested. The manufacturs website suggest OCZ memory for overclocking and i didnt know that at the time i bought my ram. However, like i said above i bought Kingston HyperX from...
  2. Z

    A64 3800+ No overclock?

    Any ideas? I'm home all day today so i could work on this problem throughout the day.
  3. Z

    A64 3800+ No overclock?

    First off i have read the articles on the website so i have some idea of what i'm doing and i have overclocked before. When i try to overclock i cant go higher than 212 x 12 without failing memtest, ect. Here are my specs @ stock voltages: A64 3800+ (non dual core) @1.4V DFI Lanparty UT nF4...
Back
Top