Recent content by Zeus.:God

  1. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    Somewhat cross posting, but I figure I should simply update my own thread as well in hopes of getting some help. I've RMA'd my motherboard a month or so ago because the issues were getting bad enough that I just got fed up with putting it off. Got the new board, put it all back together, still...
  2. Z

    Mouse keeps stalling/disconnecting

    Sorry to necro such an old thread, but it seems as though I'm having a similar problem, though I know its not a cable issue. My mouse will occasionally do this, and has been for months, and it only started doing it since I had a power outage and possible/probable power surges on an unprotected...
  3. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    Bluish haze present in BF3. Not in Quake 2. I think that's because Quake 2 doesn't use SLI. I shut off SLI, and no blue haze. I've had my monitor hooked up to the top card, I removed it, put the lower card in that slot, and now only a single card, no blue haze still. Going to put the other card...
  4. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    So it does it any time I play CS:S or Quake 2. I noticed in CS:S there is a bluish haze in game from the time it loads the main menu to while I'm playing. There's no weird frame rate issues at all. I just clocked my cards back down to stock clocks (I had overclocked them only slightly to...
  5. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    I've noticed that it mainly does it when I'm playing games- Quake 2 from Steam in particular. When I started up my computer earlier for the first time since this morning, it had gone an hour and a half or so without doing it. As soon as I started Q2 it started again. It doesn't seem to do it in...
  6. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    Logitech G-5 and a Microsoft Sidewinder X4. The keyboard is almost brand new, as I've only had it for about 3 months, the mouse is a few years old. I would suspect broken wires from my cat chewing through them, but not only have I not found teeth marks or breaks in the wiring, but the mouse will...
  7. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    The system is in my description. I've got my computer plugged into a power strip that I believe has a surge protector in it. What other information do you need? The issue with the screen going black and huge white square cursor was before any of the power outages, and the onset of these...
  8. Z

    Random, sometimes rapid, keyboard/mouse disconnect and reconnect...

    I've been having an issue over the past couple days which occurs at random, in which my keyboard and mouse connect and disconnect randomly. They're both plugged into the USB's on the back of the motherboard firmly and have a good connect, but they will lose power and come back on within a...
  9. Z

    BF3 GTX460 SLI framerate issues, single 1080p monitor

    Well, the reason for me noticing a huge drop in performance was because I had recently updated my drivers... Whenever I do that it automatically turns off SLI. I hadn't turned it back on so performance was noticeably worse. I've since got it all back up to Ultra, save for textures and shadows (I...
  10. Z

    BF3 GTX460 SLI framerate issues, single 1080p monitor

    Specs are in my sig. Been running at Ultra settings (for the most part) since I got the game, recently been having issues with frame rate, and I've heard this could partly be due to a recent update, but I still don't feel I've ever been getting the performance I should be from this setup. All my...
Back
Top