Recent content by zerodepth

  1. Z

    MSI XPower Motherboard / Metro 2033 Giveaway.

    So he can run Crysis.
  2. Z

    Is this a good deal for an Asus G60JX?

    Yeah it seems a little too good to be true, but I'm gonna see if I can checkout the unit from the seller before purchasing.
  3. Z

    Is this a good deal for an Asus G60JX?

    Someone is selling an Asus G60JX for $650. It is the model from Best Buy and the seller has only had it since July 2nd. Intel Core i5-430M NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M with 1GB GDDR5 16″ (1366 x 768) LED-backlit display 4GB DDR3 RAM 500GB of hard drive Any advice would be appreciated!
  4. Z

    MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

    Roses are red, violets are blue Don't ride the metro or you just might get the flu! *crickets* ...I'll let myself out.
  5. Z

    Call of Duty is going to have a subscription service attached to it

    Wow if this is true, looks like I'm never going to buy another CoD game.
  6. Z

    Dell U2410

    Does anyone know how the warranty will work if I purchase it from a seller through ebay? Thanks.
  7. Z

    Retrieve Win 7 serial from dead machine?

    Wouldn't magical jelly bean work?
  8. Z

    Anyone RMA their 88xx card recently with EVGA?

    RMA'd a 8800GTS back in September, and got a 9800GTX+
  9. Z

    SLI current card or replace?

    Hey guys, Currently I have an eVGA 9800GTX+ and I was wondering whether I should pick up another GTX for cheap and SLI it or would I be better off getting a current gen card? Playing CODMW2 and TF2 on a 22" 1680 x 1050 (although I am thinking of upgrading to a 24") Thanks for the...
  10. Z

    But what brand?

    I'm using mainly Swiftech products and have no complaints yet. :) Apogee XT MCR320 MCP655
  11. Z

    Radiator position and ABS Black Pearl

    Hey guys, I have a question about how I should position my Swiftech MCR320 radiator in my ABS A+ Black Pearl case. Right now I have it laying flat at the bottom of my case; I notice that some people have their radiators on its side like this...
  12. Z

    Compression fittings help

    No, I haven't tried tightening them with pliers, thanks for the suggestion, although at the moment the o-rings are working pretty well. I will keep it in mind next time I take apart my loop. :)
  13. Z

    Compression fittings help

    My dad found some o rings that we placed around the tubing and the barbs. Seems to have fixed the leaking issue.
  14. Z

    Compression fittings help

    Thanks for your help. I'm going to recut my tubing since some of the cuts aren't too clean. I will try another leak test and report back.
  15. Z

    Compression fittings help

    I believe the o-ring is on the fitting. The problem is that the tubing will literally slip off the fitting during leak testing. Perhaps the tubing is not thick enough?
Back
Top