• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Zero_FactiX

  1. Z

    Cooler Master Cosmo S?

    Seriously who's gonna pay $250 for a case and shove in down on the carpeted floor?
  2. Z

    Working with Staffing Agencies

    I've worked for a few staffing companies usually I never/hardly see them. I'm usually on more long term assgnment's where unless it's payday i didn't even deal with them but it does suck that they are getting a cut when they hardly did anything.
  3. Z

    Connecting two USB cables together

    I would say that you need the power adapter for the device to recognize. Certain usb hubs are like this. or you can just go and get a 6' cable and be done with it.
  4. Z

    Need suggestions, KVM related

    lookup a program called synergy it will let you use one mouse and keyboard across multiple pc's and monitors. I use it for our security systems where we have 4 pc's connected to 1 mouse/keyboard and it works great.
  5. Z

    Network Monitoring Utilities

    I use the same products as niccoli they work great and all are free which is the best part.
  6. Z

    Need clarification on "JBOD"

    This is true however if you setup Raid on Your JBOD then you can have redundancy. I am running 20T over 32 disks (some of different sizes) and it runs like a champ. But this is usually used for massive storage. Not just a few disks
  7. Z

    MicroCenter: Lian Li (PowerSpec)PC-V1000B Plus II - $136 Shipped, NR

    for all the guys who really want that $60 window..... Buy a dremel! hehe
  8. Z

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Here she is as of lastnight.
Back
Top